$1000 sign-on bonus
Seeking an employable, licensed plumber to install, maintain, repair and service plumbing drainage systems – commercial and residential. Install and repair plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, bathtubs, water heaters, water softeners, garbage disposals and dishwashers. Repair and maintain plumbing by fixing leaky faucets, mending burst pipes and opening clogged drains. Know how to operate different machines used in drain cleaning. Have knowledge of materials, fixtures and fittings. Be able to make basic drain and/or plumbing diagnosis, diagnose and solve main/ secondary line blockages.
You pride yourself not just on ability to diagnose and fix problems, but your ability to earn confidence and trust of our customers. Will be on-call and work some weekends (weeks rotate between techs).
Call the office at 765-659-3622.
Benefits for Licensed Plumber:
Paid Time Off for Licensed Plumber
Health, vision, and dental benefits offered
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 2 weeks vacation after 3 years of employment (Vacations must be used or cashed in every year)
- 3 paid sick days per year after 1 year of employment
- Paid Holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Day, Labor Day)
Wages: Competitive wages based on experience
- Double time overtime wages on weekends
- Double time overtime wages on holidays
- $500 Stipend for perfect attendance after each year
Clothing Allowance for Licensed Plumber:
- Shirts provided; $75 allowance every 6 mos. for jeans
- $100 annual boot allowance
Work Materials for Licensed Plumber:
- Tools, trucks, and equipment provided
Expectations & Requirements:
- Must arrive to work on time with clean appearance (clean clothes, groomed)
- No jewelry (safety hazard)
- No smoking in work vehicles or job sites
- No drug usage or drinking before or during work
- Must give notice of absences ASAP (scheduled doctor’s appointments three days in advance)
- Maintain pleasant demeanor while on job site (no cursing or unprofessional manners)
- All job sites are expected to be cleaned upon completion
- Company vehicles are expected to be kept clean and in proper working condition
- Must maintain valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check
*All new employees are subject to a two week trial period.
*All benefits are subject to change at any time.
*Clothing/boots allowance provided after trial period
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year